BGV : using KeySwitch

Hello,

I am using Helib and I need to perform KeySwitch operations (i.e. from a ciphertext enc(m, pk_1), get a new ciphertext enc(m, pk_2)).
I see that there are KeySwitching procedures but I don’t understand how to use them in practice…
Thank you for your time !

Can you clarify your question? Do you want to do KeySwitching in HElib or in OpenFHE?

1 Like

I need it in HElib please :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m not sure this is the right place to ask your question. For library-related questions, this discourse is primarily focused on OpenFHE. Since your question is about a different library, you may want to try posting it on their corresponding channel.

But if you have questions about the KeySwitching algorithm, I can help you with that.

1 Like

My suggestion would be to switch to OpenFHE as HElib is no longer actively supported, and several authors of HElib are contributors to the OpenFHE project. We could answer your library-specific question in this case.

1 Like

Ok thank you ! So would it be possible if I switch to OpenFHE to use the KeySwitching procedure kind of like a reencryption key ?
edit : I just saw that openFHE supports Proxy Re-Encryption so i’ll switch to that, thank you very much (:

1 Like